Fire compliance design in respect of regulations, both South African and International, including the following aspects:
- Fire rational designs.
- Safe evacuation of building occupants.
- Fire containment and compartmentalisation.
- Smoke management and control.
- Structural integrity.
- Construction materials review and approval.
- Provision of fire-fighting equipment and statutory signage.
- Integration of MEPF services with fire design.
- Local authority submissions.
- Statutory compliance.
Fire Systems design, procurement and supervision of:
- Automatic sprinkler protection systems.
- Firewater systems.
- Bulk water supplies for sprinkler and firewater.
- Smoke extract and pressurisation systems.
- Gaseous suppression systems for data and electrical/electronic environments.
- Kitchen hood suppression systems.
- Automatic smoke detection systems.
- Voice evacuation systems.
- Fire stopping and steel protection.
- Emergency and Fire Signage.
- Voice and emergency evacuation systems.
Fire Systems audits of existing facilities:
- Compliance with building regulations.
- Suitability and compliance of existing fire protection and detection systems.
- maintenance and service audits.
- Changes of occupancy and building requirements.